- Put on extended mirrors on the tow vehicle, if applicable
- Hitch up being sure to check the following:
- Check that hitch is secure
- Check sway bars
- Check spring bars
- Check break-away cable
- Check electrical umbilical cord
- Pull out of the site slowly to the road and stop.
- Take one last look around the site. Did you forget anything? Is the site clean?
- Don't forget to stow any levelers you might have used
- Throw out your last bag of trash.
- Take one last look around the tow and towed vehicles; everything look secure?
- Check the lights (stop lights, turn signals and running lights).
- Check your electric brakes.
- Pull out of the park slowly.
- Have a safe trip to wherever you're headed!